Building on a legacy of distinctive coaches and world class athletes, Fencing Sport Academy (FSA) is committed to promoting the positive values of fencing and providing a quality, enjoyable and all round fencing program, where students of all ages achieve their maximum potential and gain a love of fencing. We aim to provide our students with a positive learning attitude so that they can enhance their mental and physical capacity by reaching their individual goals. We are also committed to give back to society by providing a wide range of other learning experiences to less privileged children in Hong Kong.
We are committed to:
- Promote the values of fencing by employing most advanced and up to date techniques and coaching expertise.
- Offer an integrated approach to develop a balance between the intellectual, emotional and physical well being of our students.
- Provide a wide range of programs and incentives for our students of all ages to engage and participate in all levels of competition, including the highest levels of international competitions.
- Enrich the core values of our students including
- Enrich the core values of our students including integrity, perseverance, confidence, sportsmanship, self-discipline, flexibility and adaptability.
- Recruit and retain well qualified, committed and caring staff
- Give back to society by providing a wide range of learning experiences to less privileged children in Hong Kong and promote a social awareness to serve our community.
To introduce fencing into the lives of students across Hong Kong. We welcome all members of the community, young or veteran to join our programs tailored to their needs. If schools are interested in after-school classes, holiday fencing courses or fencing team training, demonstrations and trial classes can be arranged at no cost.